[asterisk-users] Registration server with PJSIP

Derek Bolichowski derek at empire-team.com
Sat Jul 2 15:16:37 CDT 2016

Hi Leandro,
I believe if you check /usr/local/src/astersisk-13.9.1/contrib/mysql you will find a .SQL file that would build the default tables for you.

Looking in the file, it appears there is a table created called `sippeers` which has a column `regserver VARCHAR(20),`

It will also create the other PJSIP-related tables such as ps_endpoints, ps_aors, etc.

I could be mistaken but perhaps `sippeers` is the table you’re looking for.

Thanks
Derek B.