[asterisk-users] AstriCon 2016 - crowdfunding for participation

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:06:26 CDT 2016

Hello everybody.

Well, I know that this is not the purpose of the list, but I started a
crowdfunding project to allow me attend AstriCon 2016, as a speaker.

My talk "Using Asterisk and XMPP to provide greater tools to your
customers and your users" was approved and you can get more
information about it in
https://astricon2016.sched.org/event/7Zje/using-asterisk-and-xmpp-to-provide-greater-tools-to-your-customers-and-your-users.

If you want to help, don't be shy, I'm certain you won't regret. :-)
And even if you won't attend the conference, you can always see the
video later.

The goal is about 2500 USD (more informations in
https://www.catarse.me/aporte_financeiro_para_palestrar_na_astricon_2016_b06f).
If the project not reach the necessary amount, all values will be
returned for the donators.

Thanks all.

Marcelo H. Terres <mhterres at gmail.com>
IM: mhterres at jabber.mundoopensource.com.br