[asterisk-users] CALLERID on pjsip doesn't work?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Jul 1 04:41:03 CDT 2016

Andrew Ivins wrote:
> Asterisk 13.8
>
> Is CALLERID(all) supposed to wok for pjsip? When I do this:
>
> exten => 1234,Set(CALLERID(all)="Jon Doe" <+123456789>)
> same => n,Dial(PJSIP/phone123, 30)

Your exten line has no priority, is that how it is in your dialplan?

If not you can isolate things a bit further by trying the following:

Set(CALLERID(all)=Jon Doe <+123456789>)

Or individually:

Set(CALLERID(name)=Jon Doe)
Set(CALLERID(num)=+123456789)

If those don't work I'd suggest showing the console and your
configuration for the endpoint as it's something there instead.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp