[asterisk-users] Resource List Subscriptions/BLF List and Aastra phones

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:19:34 CST 2016

Hello,

I'm giving a try to Resource List Subscriptions feature also called BLF
List in several phone vendors documentation (see [1]).

I could successfully configured this feature woth Yealink phones but I've
got some issues with Aastra phones (6757i with 3.3.1 firmware).

Before diving deeper into this, can you share your own experience here ?

More specifically, here are my current results:

- dedicated keys (softkey type) are automatically populated
- when pressing one dedicated key when matching extension is idle, nothing
is dialed (speed dialing not working)
- when pressing one dedicated key when matching extension is ringing,
nothing is dialed (directed pickup not working)

Comments ? Suggestions ?

Regards

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30278158