[asterisk-users] PJSIP Stun/ICE

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 12:36:33 CST 2016

On Wednesday 27 Jan 2016, James Cloos wrote:

> I gave up switching my edge asterisk to pjsip at least twice because I
> couldn't figure out how to configure it properly for a dynamic ip.  And
> I sent a note to one of the lists at least on the 2nd attempt.
>
> That install doesn't need nat for sip/rtp since it runs on the router,
> but it does need to handle dynamic ip.

Why does it need to handle dynamic IP?

If you are paying for a business-grade Internet connection, you should get a
static IP address -- or a block of them -- as standard.  Maybe you need to
change your ISP?

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .