[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.7.0 AutoMixMonitor

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:42:48 CST 2016

On my older Asterisk installs I'm still using Automon because I can set
MONITOR_EXEC to run my post process command and use MONITOR_EXEC_ARGS to
send it some options I need by adding those to my sip.conf entries with
SetVar lines.

On my Asterisk 13.7.0 box I want to use the
recordonfeature/recordofffeature setting in sip.conf to enable one touch
recording on my Yealink phones.

Is there a way to set what post process command and arguments get used with
AutoMixMonitor?

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein