[asterisk-users] PJSIP Stun/ICE

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Jan 26 07:07:48 CST 2016

Joshua

 Since there is no automated way currently built in to update the external
signaling and media address information.
 Does the realtime pjsip support having the transport contexts section
being pulled from a database table?
 I was thinking a cron script updating the table and forcing a reload each
time an IP address changed might a workable solution.

 Thanks
 Bryant