[asterisk-users] PJSIP NAT traversal.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Jan 25 14:10:04 CST 2016

 I have two servers running pjsip they are both on NAT. The proxy has a
static public address.
 I set the ;external_media_address=203.0.113.1 and
;external_signaling_address=203.0.113.1  to the actual IP address in the
transport section on the proxy.

 The issue I am having is on the server with only a dynamic IP address. I
can not figure out how to get ice support working so the public ip address
is written into the registration.. The nat dynamic server is trying to
register to the proxy.

 One issue I am seeing is only the private IP address are showing in the
contact table on the proxies contact record.

 What could I be missing?

 Thanks

Bryant