[asterisk-users] Mixing PJSIP realtime and flat files

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Jan 21 17:18:26 CST 2016

Hello,

Is it possible to mix PJSIP realtime and flat file configuration in
pjsip,conf?

What we want is to set up endpoints in the ps_endpoints table with some
columns set but most being NULL, and then allow end-customers to optionally
add configuration by adding a pjsip.conf section.

For example, in ps_endpoinds might be an endpoint with id "asterisk-1" with
the transport, aors, auth, and context columns set but all other fields
NULL. Then the end-customer could add a [asterisk-1] section in pjsip.conf
which sets the codecs they want to enable.

We tried this but it seemed that the [asterisk-1] section in pjsip.conf had
no effect. Our sorcery.conf is attached.

Is this possible, and how do we do it? Thanks very much for any advice.

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/