[asterisk-users] is there some blocking in 11.21.0

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Jan 21 07:42:31 CST 2016

I am using the AMI interface to start calls.

At one point I have a 10 second delay "Wait(10)" in the dialplan...
During this time it "seems" that if I then connect with the manager
interface
and place a call that nothing happens till the 10 seconds is done...

I am requesting Async yes...
manager_str Action: Originate[CR ][LF ]Async: Yes[CR ][LF ]Channel:
SIP/430[CR ][LF] (this is the first part of the AMI string)

How can I get past that... I want the other call to happen right away.

Thanks,

Jerry