[asterisk-users] Statsd Dialplan Application

Kevin Harwell kharwell at digium.com
Tue Jan 19 10:22:46 CST 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Annus Fictus <annusfictus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to do some tests with the StatsD dialplan application but on the
> last version of Asterisk 13 (13.7.0) I can't find this application.
>
> New Features made in this release:
> -----------------------------------
>  * ASTERISK-25419 - Dialplan Application for Integration of StatsD
>       (Reported by Ashley Sanders)
>
> res_statsd module are correctly compiled y loaded.
>
> Any hint?
>
> Regards

Unfortunately these changes did not go out with the latest release of
13.7.0. Actually the new StatsD Dialplan application currently resides in
master only. A small change to the res_statsd api was made and got tagged
with that issue number for some reason, thus making it look as if the
StatsD application feature was added to 13.

--

Kevin Harwell
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer