[asterisk-users] How to get PJSIP SIP messages in a log file and not in console ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:03:28 CST 2016

Changing my logger.conf file, I could get this:
I> logger show channels
Channel                             Type     Status    Configuration
/var/log/asterisk/messages          File     Enabled    - NOTICE WARNING
ERROR
                                    Console  Enabled    - NOTICE WARNING
ERROR
/var/log/asterisk/pjsip             File     Enabled    - VERBOSE

With this on, I've got PJSIP SIP messages in file /var/log/asterisk/pjsip
(great !) but I also have them showing at console (strange !).

Thoughts ?