[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.6 + pjsip: sip2sip registers but incoming calls get "No matching endpoint found".

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:40:20 CST 2016

Would greatly appreciate any input into this currently-unanswered
question on the forum:

http://forums.asterisk.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96496

I posted it on Jan 6th, have tried so many things, so much forum/list
searching and late nights since, but have had to admit defeat.

Rather than duplicate it all here, I've posted my logs and conf files
on that thread, too.

Problem is that while there are quite a few sip examples, I have
chosen to take the path of pjsip.

Seems I can manage to attach Blink, Zoiper, Microsip and my ITSP with
multiple extensions without problem to my Asterisk, but sip2sip has
beaten me!

It's presumably something ridiculously simple, but there comes a point
where you can't see the wood for the trees.

If someone can help me resolve this, I'll post a complete guide on
Github Gist to help others in the future.

Thanks.