[asterisk-users] Help me please i am facing much trouble

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Jan 15 13:26:43 CST 2016

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, waqas.mehmood90 wrote:

> How to get user extension number in agi php scrip from which he's
> calling on ivr i am using cid and able to get his name but not his
> extension no please help me thanx in advance

You can use the 'agi set debug on' CLI command to enable AGI debugging.
This will show you the AGI variables passed to your script.

You can use the 'dumpchan()' application to display the available channel
variables.

There are also CLI commands to interrogate the Asterisk database.

--
Thanks in advance,