[asterisk-users] Voice recognition IVR Is it possible?

Lefteris Zafiris zaf.000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:05:37 CST 2016

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:56:50 +0100
Frank <mailinglist at linuxista.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2016-02-23 at 17:06 +0000, Steve Howes wrote:
>
> > Google?...
>
> Yeah... searched "google voice recognition api asterisk", browsed though
> various results. Nothing helpful for a beginner, very confusing bla
> bla...
>
> Thanks anyway for your help.
>
> F.

Hello Frank,

google indeed makes it very hard to figure out how to enable the speech API and
get a key. I guess it is intentional since they still consider is a technology
preview. Anyway have a look here on how to get there:
https://github.com/zaf/asterisk-speech-recog/issues/9#issuecomment-44586754
Hope that helps,

Lefteris