[asterisk-users] Windstream SIP Trunk settings

Mark Wiater mark.wiater at greybeam.com
Mon Feb 22 08:06:31 CST 2016

In my case, username is the BTN. I also set the fromdomain to be the sbc
that I'm registering with. Externip might help also?

[paetec]
host=10.250.0.5
username=btn
fromdomain=10.250.0.5
dtmfmode=rfc2833
externip=10.255.0.2

I've used these settings on both registering and non-registering trunks,
connecting to both the Broadworks and Plexus platforms in Windstream.
Though all of my asterisk versions have been 1.8.x

Mark