[asterisk-users] Typo in http.conf sample file ?

George Joseph george.joseph at fairview5.com
Thu Feb 18 09:48:42 CST 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM, Olivier <oza.4h07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm having my first steps with WebRTC.
>
> I've found this line in http.conf.sample (asterisk 13.7.0):
> ;tlsprivatekey=</path/to/private.pem>    ; path to private key file
> (*.pem) only.
>

> Is it a typo ?

​Not really.  The private key file must be in pem format.​  The file MAY
also contain the certificate but the key still has to be in pem format.

If you do have a combined file, you can just specify it in tlscertfile and
leave tlsprivatekey unset or specify the same file for both options.

I expected something like: