[asterisk-users] 1000 analogue lines with asterisk

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:39:30 CST 2016

+1

spending money to get that many fxs ports is going to negate any savings of
reusing analog phones instead of buying ip phones

1000 analog ports sounds like hell and if it was me I  would be embarrassed
to have a setup like that tied to my name if I was a consultant etc.
Someone will come in after you and ask who set it up and the customer will
say you :)