[asterisk-users] Error making dahdi linux compete 2.11.0

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Feb 17 11:02:53 CST 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 05:28:14PM +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 02:15:58PM +0000, Ryan, Travis wrote:
> > Getting the some errors making dahdi 2.11.0.
> >
> > Seems same as listed here http://forums.asterisk.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96455
> >
> > In that link they say to use 2.10.2 but that's from December. Is there a fix yet for this?
>
> My bad, I forgot to push the fix for that.
>
> http://git.asterisk.org/gitweb/?p=dahdi/tools.git;a=commit;h=e1da7b528467a8f8f82058993b2e01333677ee39
>
> You may need to run autoreconf after applying this patch to rebuild the
> Makefile (though IIRC the makefile will be re-generated by running
> 'make').

And while I'm at it:

http://git.asterisk.org/gitweb/?p=dahdi/tools.git;a=commit;h=6057ef25e984a2c7f8327b872233ba610b9aabe6

Another thing to note: you should install pkg-config (though practically
you only need it to detect libusb, that is: for building
Astribank-related utilities). If you installed libusb(1)-dev but it is
still not detected, maybe it is because pkg-config is not installed.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com