[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.6.0/The simplest TCP configuration does not work

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:31:21 CST 2016

OK. Let me ask this. Is anything else necessary, except choosing TCP as the
preferred protocol on the client, to make TCP w Asterisk work? At the
moment, I have only changed one line in pjsip.conf from my working UDP
setup:

[transport-tcp]
type=transport
protocol=tcp ; <--------------- only this line was changed.