[asterisk-users] Multiple protocols for transport in PJSIP

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Feb 15 12:48:49 CST 2016

     Is it possible to use serveral protocols for a single transport
section in pjsip.con?  In sip.conf you could use transport=udp,ws,wss so
you cound use webrtc along with your phones but if I try:

[transport-udp]
type=transport
protocol=udp,ws,wss
bind=0.0.0.0

     I get an error that transport-udp is not found.  Do I need a
dedicated interface for WebRTC?

[Feb 15 12:42:10] ERROR[3308]: res_pjsip.c:2432
sip_get_tpselector_from_endpoint: Unable to retrieve PJSIP transport
'transport-udp' for endpoint '4000'

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161