[asterisk-users] Unexpected termination of the call when pick up (res_pjsip)

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Feb 11 09:50:37 CST 2016

Dmitriy Serov wrote:
> The call initiated from internal extension.
>
> I have made two test call:
> Successful call from device on res_pjsip via endpoint on chan_sip:
> http://pastebin.com/LWeDYstj
> Unsuccessful call from device on res_pjsip via endpoint on res_pjsip:
> http://pastebin.com/hepVb6Nu
>
> And ones again i don't see anything that would make asterisk send BYE.
>
> I would be grateful for any ideas.

Kia ora,

I have a feeling it may be an off-nominal SDP negotiation issue, causing
two paths to get triggered which both send a BYE. I'd suggest filing an
issue[1] with the traces you've provided. We can potentially use them to
construct a sipp scenario that reproduces the issue. The configuration
would also be needed.

You can also try to narrow it down slightly by disabling the video
codecs and seeing if that changes things. If it does then it's with
video involved.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

--
Joshua Colp