[asterisk-users] res_pjsip trunk between Asterisk servers

Anthony Critelli critellia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:16:16 CST 2016

Hi all,

My goal is to trunk two Asterisk servers together using res_pjsip. I'm
really not familiar with res_pjsip, having only used chan_sip over a year
ago now. So, I apologize in advance if this is an overly basic question.

I'm using the below configuration guide for an outbound trunk. My question
is: what would the trunk configuration look like on the other Asterisk
server? Would it be the same, minus unique things like IP addresses?

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/res_pjsip+Configuration+Examples

Thanks so much for the help.

Sincerely,

Anthony Critelli