[asterisk-users] Nube question: where is chan_sip.so?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:45:46 CST 2016

If it helps, here's a quick n easy guide I made to installing from scratch
with pjsip on Ubuntu.
https://github.com/lardconcepts/asterisk-digitalocean-voipfone-config/blob/master/Asterisk-13-on-Ubuntu.md

There are some other scripts like firewall, wizard etc, but there are aimed
at Voipfone users so will need tweaking for your own ITSP or situation.
https://github.com/lardconcepts/asterisk-digitalocean-voipfone-config

If anyone spots anything bad in there, let me know!