[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.6.0: Is there a way to create PJSIP users and dialplans programmatically using API

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:56:21 CST 2016

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I grappled with this the past few
days, but I have to confess any amount of poking around AMI has not yielded
any result. I find the ARI based method most convenient as I am familiar
with that interface already. I did not discover this as the ARI method is
not documented under ARI information at
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+ARI (but instead
under a different left-hand navigation tree in your wiki). But thanks, Matt.

At any rate, I would like to setup pjsip using a mysql, rather than an
astdb based setup with uses a LOCAL db. Is there an online document for
configuring the mysql database backend for asterisk. If
res_config_mysql.conf is setup, does it mean automatically that it is used
instead of astdb sqllite? That part is not clear. Any help or documentation
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sonny.