[asterisk-users] include => parkedcalls but nonexistent context 'parkedcalls'

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Wed Feb 3 13:15:37 CST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Vitor Mazuco <vitor.mazuco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I tried to use Parking Calls
>
> I use Asterisk 13, but I can't park any calls and it returns me
>
> [Feb  3 16:56:11] WARNING[1693]: pbx.c:12543
> ast_context_verify_includes: Context 'ramais' tries to include
> nonexistent context 'parkedcalls'

Are you loading res_parking.so?

Does your res_parking.conf define a parkext and specify the context?
Documented in configs/samples/res_parking.conf.sample:
parkext => 700                  ; What extension to dial to park.
(optional; if
                                ; specified, extensions will be created for
parkext and
                                ; the whole range of parkpos)
context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls and the
default park

Once that is configured you can include the parkedcalls context into
your ramais context.

Richard