[asterisk-users] How to deal with error messages passed as Early Media

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:41:53 CST 2016

Hello,

I'm trunking with an ITSP that, when treating an outbound to an unknown
destination, either:
- send a SIP error code (I can't be more explicit, at the moment),
- or cast a pre-recorded audio message using Early Media.

At the same time, I'm also trunking with Contact Center solution which
doesn't support Early Media.

Beside asking my ITSP to treat calls consistently or ask  Contact Centerto
support Early Media, is there a way to configure Asterisk to unify both
above error treaments into a single one ?

How can I best deal with error messages passed as Early Media.

Best regards