[asterisk-users] Reproducible ReInvites sent by UAS after exactly 900s despite session-timers=refuse
m1278468 at allmail.net
Tue Dec 27 12:54:51 CST 2016
I'm facing ReInvites as caller from UAS despite configured
session-timers=refuse (which can be seen in the SIP trace) always after
900s. (The behavior is the same if session-timers is set to accept).
This just happens with one provider (German Telekom to callee at kabelbw).
- The incoming ReInvite is answered immediately by asterisk (Status 100
/ Status 200 - 0.02s). Media stream is ok.
- 0.04s after sending of Status 200, the media stream from callee is
- 0.11s after the Status ok package has been sent, the Ack package of
the UAS can be seen.
- 10s after the arrival of the ack package, UAS sends options packages,
every 10s one package. Each of these packages is immediately answered
by asterisk with Status 200 ok.
- After 31s seconds, asterisk drops the call because of lack of rtp
stream from callee.
Used asterisk version is 13.13.1.
Does anybody has any idea about what's going on here? This problem isn't
just an actual problem, it can be seen since a few weeks now and is
*always* reproducible (I can provide a trace). I don't think there is a
network problem, because the audio quality before is really good. There
isn't any firewall related problem, too - there are no dropped packages
More information about the asterisk-users