[asterisk-users] pjsip realtime - endpoints not loading.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Dec 21 08:11:34 CST 2016

We are continuing to test our asterisk 13 pjsip deployments.
 I am running into an issue that I am assuming is a configuration problem,
and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We are running
pjsip in real-time mode using a database to store all the endpoint records.
Our endpoint records with our carrier do not support registration.

 The issue I am having is when asterisk starts none of the non registration
endpoints become available. They will not allow calls inbound or
acknowledge qualify's. To get them to come on line we have to do a pjsip
show endpoints, and then all works until asterisk is restarted.

 Is there any way to get the endpoints to load without manually doing the
pjsip show endpoints?

 Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
 Bryant