[asterisk-users] [OT] Outbound on SPA3102 FXO stopped to work. Where to look at ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:26:14 CST 2016

Hello,

I'm currently facing a quite strange issue.

On a customer location, an old SPA3102 suddenly stopped to work a couple of
days ago.
More precisely, calls still come in but I can't dial out to PSTN.
This box worked for several years for oubound and inbound calling.

My setup is:
Asterisk 11 <--SIP--> SPA3102 <---FXS/FXO---> Router with FXS port <---- @
---> PTSN

It took me days, long time ago, to adapt default SPA3102 config to local
conditions.
The box autoprovision itself from HTTP server.
I didn't change anything lately in its config file.
When I directly plug an analog into my router box, I can dial out.

Symptoms are:
I can't hear dialed digits anymore
destination phone doesn't ring,
SPA3102 Info page displays dialed number.

Either, my provider changed something which bothers my SPA3102 somehow but
not an analog phone, my SPA3102 "is getting old" and needs to be
reconfigured a bit to behave as usual.

Has anyone met something like this ?
Suggestions ?

Best regards