[asterisk-users] Asterisk Fax Receive - how to get the remoteheader?

Larry Moore lmoore at starwon.com.au
Sun Dec 18 06:15:01 CST 2016

Hi,

I haven't found anything definitive however I expect the TSI that is
sent during initial fax call establishment is stored by the receiving
terminal, see pages 28 & 29 of the English version of the document at
https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-T.30-200509-I/en , I expect the header,
which will include the TSI, is all part of the image (Tagline in
HylaFAX) and not stored separately on the receiving terminal.

Cheers,

Larry.