[asterisk-users] Cisco IP 8841 asterisk integration

kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Mon Dec 5 12:06:52 CST 2016

> True agree, problem is somehow the people purchased.... am
> supporting to overcome that.     Trying level best... around 20
> phones has been purchased....

Ah, yes, the "we purchased these without consulting you, but it is up to
you to make them work" school of thought. It often goes with, "Well, what
are we paying you for?" and "It's a phone, it shouldn't take you long to
make it work."

I have to say, unless I am working with a Cisco phone system, Cisco phones
are not my favorite beasts to work with.