[asterisk-users] Cisco IP 8841 asterisk integration

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:04:24 CST 2016

I tried... repeatedly... I failed. I bought some 3PCC phones, and they just
worked.

If you have the relevant Cisco telephony server product you might be able
to trick it into doing what you want, as that has the proper upgrader for
that model of phone.

I previously had experience of upgrading the Cisco build to the SIP build
on Cisco 7641 handsets, which have 2 similar builds, but none of the
techniques seemed to apply this time around.

Cheers,
Steve