[asterisk-users] Need ISDN call generator
hoomanfazaeli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 04:20:56 CDT 2016
To troubleshoot FreeBSD panics triggered by ISDN load on an asterisk system,
we are looking to buy an ISDN call generator/simulator device.
The minimum requirements include:
- Not too expensive
- PRI support (BRI support is a plus)
- CCS+CRC4 farming + HDB3 coding
- EuroISDN (DSS1) support.
- A minimum of 4 ports (120 channels/concurrent calls)
- Compatibility with Digium cards.
- DUT in TE mode.
- Reliable & stable operation.
I would like to hear your recommendations for and experiences about
such a device. Recommendations on hand crafted systems using
Asterisk, DAHDI and PRI cards on any OS which has worked stably for
someone are also welcome
More information about the asterisk-users