[asterisk-users] TLS problem

hw hw at gc-24.de
Fri Aug 26 05:36:05 CDT 2016

Jonathan H schrieb:
> Well, what immediately stands out is:
> "FILE * open failed!"

Yes, and it doesn´t say which file cannot be opened.  I even looked at
the source and found that at that point, you can´t simply add some
debugging output to find out.

> Have you triple checked that the full filepath is correct and that the
> user that Asterisk is running as has full permissions to access your
> valid certificate file?

It says 'SSL certificate ok' when I 'reload sip'.  When it can´t read one
of the files involved with the certificate, it says which one.

> I have it working with microsip and a free TLS cert from LetsEncrypt.
> When I get to the PC with that on, I can write up what settings I've
> got if that helps?

I´m using a self signed certificate, but that shouldn´t behave any
differently than an externally sigend one as long as it checks out,
which it apparently does.

So yes, it would be nice if you could send me the settings you´re using,
thanks :)