[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Vitelity Invite issues

Tammy Firefly tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Thu Aug 11 09:04:04 CDT 2016

my bad, both sides are generating re-invites.  Vitelity ignores any
inbound invites to continue call flow.  to keep the call going our pbx
has to deal with their re-invites otherwise the call terminates at 30
minutes on the dot.  Our side is ignoring the inbound invites from
vitelity and that causes the call to be torn down.