[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.23.0 on CentOS6 : how to get ICE support ?

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Aug 10 14:53:33 CDT 2016

I don't see an ice-ufrag or ice-pwd line in the response from
Asterisk, correlating with your suspicion that there is no ICE.  Are
you sure that the stun server you're using (the google one) still
works?  I haven't tried that server in a while, but I distantly seem
to recall that maybe they shut it down.

Asterisk 13 is a better place to be as well.  Asterisk 11 hasn't been
feature updated in a while, and it could be that it could be a number
of patches/fixes behind with regards to webrtc support, particularly
with regards to interoperating with a modern browser version.

Hope that helps,
Matthew Fredrickson

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:02 AM, Jonas Kellens <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> wrote:

> On 10-08-16 08:52, Ludovic Gasc wrote:
>
> For WebRTC, I recommend you to use Asterisk 13+.
>
> Have a nice day.
>
> Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
> http://www.gmludo.eu/
>

> Hello
>
> then why is there an option in sip.conf and rtp.conf " icesupport=yes" ??
>
> This is no answer to my question.
>
> So again : what am I missing to get ICE support on my Asterisk 11.23.0 ??
>

> Kind regards.
>

> --

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager