[asterisk-users] DAHDI Dynamic span as INT device identificator

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Aug 6 16:09:04 CDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 12:54:45PM -0300, Rafael dos Santos Saraiva wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible assign an INT identification to dynamic device in DAHDI?
> Example:
>
> This is device: DYN/eth/eth1/04:74:A1:00:0A:AE/0
> I want call this as span 1
>
> I saw the assigned-spans.conf and aparently can be this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

See what I wrote earlier on the asterisk-dev list:

  http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2016-April/075486.html

Generally I don't like the way dsystem.conf is used both for defining
synamic spans and for configuring existing spans. I explained there how
to separte the two. This also makes it simpler to interact with span
assignment.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com