[asterisk-users] "Follow me" with Asterisk that detects cellphone voicemail and similar announcements

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Thu Apr 28 12:54:58 CDT 2016

Followme can be configured to accept a keypress to accept or decline the
call. Put something like this in followme.conf:

[general]
featuredigittimeout=>5000
takecall=>1
declinecall=>2
call_from_prompt=>followme/call-from
norecording_prompt=>followme/no-recording
options_prompt=>followme/options
pls_hold_prompt=>followme/pls-hold-while-try
status_prompt=>followme/status
sorry_prompt=>followme/sorry