[asterisk-users] Recording barged calls

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Apr 26 07:52:21 CDT 2016

Leandro Dardini wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to record the barged call... but whichever leg of the call I
> try to barge, my speaking is never recorded using MixMonitor. Any idea
> about the reason?

The only suggestion I have really is to insert a Local channel in the
mix and record on the real one while barging on the Local.

This is due to a limitation in the underlying mechanism that does not
allow the position to be defined of where to insert the barging and
recording. It's fixed so recording comes first, followed by injecting media.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp