[asterisk-users] Is set_var allowed with pjsip_wizard.conf ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:11:50 CDT 2016

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:00 AM, George Joseph <gjoseph at digium.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Olivier <oza.4h07 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've just discovered PJSIP 's support of set_var setting in pjsip.conf.
>>> Is this setting also supported in pjsip_wizard.conf ?
>>> On a fresh 13.8.2, it doesn't seem but I may have missed somthing.
>>>

>> I thought it did.  Let me check.
>>

> It's working for me...
>
> [1000]
> type = wizard
> endpoint/set_var = xxxxx=ttttttttt
>
> > pjsip show endpoint 1000
> trust_id_outbound            : true
> use_avpf                     : false
> use_ptime                    : false
> user_eq_phone                : false
> voicemail_extension          :
> xxxxx                        : ttttttttt

I was looking for a set_var=xxxxx  setting while I should have looked for a
xxxxx setting.
Thanks for correcting me !

Anyway, using this set_var capability, how do I access xxxxx's value in the
dialplan ?

Using lines bellow doesn't produce anything useful:
same = n,Verbose(0,xxxxx is ${xxxxx})
same = n,Verbose(0,CHANNEL(xxxxx) is ${CHANNEL(xxxxx)})
same = n,Verbose(0,${PJSIP_ENDPOINT(1000,xxxxx)}

PS: In the above example, 1000 is the name of the PJSIP endpoint (as
displayed with pjsip show endpoint 1000)