[asterisk-users] Incoming calls from Andrews & Arnold failing to authenticate

Julian Beach jb_soft at trink.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 18:53:02 CDT 2016

Hello Phil,

On Saturday, April 23, 2016, 11:11:29 PM, you wrote:

> Actually, this is now sorted. It turns out the latest recommended
> configs on the A&A wiki had peer vs. user confusion. On correcting
> this, all was well.

I'm glad you found it. It look me a while to track down that problem
when I had it.

The one that was hardest for me to track down was a slight mis-match
between the RTP ports in Asterisk and the corresponding ports open on
a firewall, which resulted in about 1 in 10 calls having no audio!
Doh!

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jb_soft at trink.co.uk