[asterisk-users] AMI: check if the user has a Mailbox

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu Apr 21 14:34:47 CDT 2016

Hi list!

On an Asterisk-Server I have some users. Just two of them have a Mailbox.
I want to write a little Web interface to manage many things and I'd like to
have a menu point for the voicemail, but just if the user has a Mailbox.

I found the AMI-Command MailboxStatus, but it does not return what I need,
since it returns 0 if the user has a Mailbox but no messages and if the user
has no Mailbox...

Could someone suggest me a way to get this information?

Thanks a lot!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)