[asterisk-users] confbridge setup

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:20:30 CDT 2016

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I didn't know that the conferences wouldn't show up on the list until they were "active;"  I thought that was meant to show the defined conferences.

However, when I try to dial into the conference room that I (think) have defined, I see:

    -- [Apr 18 14:33:27]     -- AGI Script Executing Application: (ConfBridge) Options: (5340)
[Apr 18 14:33:27] ERROR[3048][C-0000b16d]: app_confbridge.c:1201 join_conference_bridge: Conference '5340' mixing bridge could not be created.

What do I need to do in order for a mixing bridge to be created?

Thanks again,

Mike.