[asterisk-users] recreating extensions.conf from live dialplan ?

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 04:08:29 CDT 2016

On Wednesday 13 Apr 2016, Jeremy Kister wrote:
> On 4/13/16 11:57 AM, A J Stiles wrote:
> > You could try
> > *CLI> dialplan show
>
> Between my older backup and dialplan show, I guess that's my best shot.
>
> Thanks :D

I'll have a go this lunchtime at knocking up a Perl script  {for that is my
language of choice}  to try to recreate an extensions.conf file from the
`dialplan show` CLI output.  All the necessary stuff seems to be there, even
labels for GoTo statements .....

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .