[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] Configuring Request URI with outbound proxyu

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:53:10 CDT 2016

Hi Olle,

Redirecting the question to users mailing list.
Could you point out how can I *dynamically* pass both the SIP peer and
request-URI in the dial command.
I want be able to use same SIP peer to route to different SIP end points.
I'm currently doing this 'Dial, SIP/peer/exten)', but this results in
Reqeust-URI looking like this sip:exten at ipaddress_of_peer,
whereas I want to be able to somehow pass the SIP request URI to the Dial
command, I tried passing it as part of Route header
in the Dial command and use Kamailio to do loose_route(), but I suppose
this isn't the best solution.

Many thanks,
Nitesh