[asterisk-users] Recommendations for free virtual server tech and Asterisk?

Yves ybaesa at dm2it.com
Wed Apr 6 14:11:37 CDT 2016

Le 06/04/2016 18:12, Markos Vakondios a écrit :

Good evening,

My English is limited but if I can help.

We install Asterisk Version 13.1 on VmWare with Debian 8.2, no
problem since June 2015, currently I have tested on Unbutu 14.04 but
problem with network-manager (problem of stability with Asterisk 1.8.32
and difficulty with routing network-manager).

I also installed Asterisk on KVM (Debian 8.2) no problem (but not test
with dahdi) without particular problem.

here is my little opinion

Hello everyone