[asterisk-users] Best timing source?

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 02:45:55 CDT 2016

On Tuesday 05 Apr 2016, Mamadou NGOM wrote:
> Hello,
> I am doing a configuration for connecting my server asterisk to a SIP
> provider. I ask if somebody can give me a basic code or a link to begin
> well; Thanks !!!!

Rule One:  Start your own topics -- don't jump in on someone else's, unless
it's actually relevant.

Rule Two:  Type your reply *after* the thing you are replying to.

Your SIP trunk provider will know how to connect an Asterisk box to them.
That, after all, is what most people are going to be connecting.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .