[asterisk-users] opus : patches for FEC and PLC useful ?

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:39:07 CDT 2016

We're testing this branch for a while, not with the latest commits.

For now, it works, however, time to time audio quality issues with
transcoding, but I don't know yet where is the problem.

We'll test with the latest commits.

BTW, it isn't included in the main because potential patent license issues.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/