[asterisk-users] Asterisk sip.conf insecure=port, invite - doesn't work

Jarek Jarzebowski jarek.jarzebowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:24:16 CDT 2015

Hi all.

I have asterisk with sip registered accounts (realtime).
Moreover I have SIP trunk defined as type=peer  in sip.conf.

When call is incoming from SIP trunk with CLID of one of sip friend defined
in MySQL sippeers table asterisk refuses INVITE as not authorized.

I tried to use insecure=port,invite options under SIP trunk definition in
sip.conf but this not solves the problen.

Could you point me what could be the solution?

Thanks and regards
Jarek